- Channel and I-Beam Mast. High grade steel mast construction
features interlocked channel and I-beam design with roller bearing
surfaces. Mast and carriage is of fully-rollered construction for smooth,
long-wearing performance. This type of construction accommodates high
lifting stresses and maintains load stability.
- Direction Reversing "Belly-Button" Impact Switch.
A reversing switch, built into the control handle is designed to reverse
truck direction on contact with the operator.
- Fully Protected Electrical System. Fully fuse protected,
heavy-duty 100 ampere industrial contactors are standard. All wiring is
coded for easy servicing.
- Battery Charger. Internally mounted fully automatic "smart"
charger provides amount of charge necessary. Plugs into standard 110
volt AC outlet.
- Versatile Braking Systems. Two-way mechanical brake in
top and bottom 15° of handle arc actuates automotive-type disc brake
proportional to handle movement, allowing operator complete control of
braking from "feathering" through full emergency stop. When released,
handle returns to upright position and applies the brake.
Dynamic Brake, actuated by a pushbutton on the control handle provides
electrical braking for accurate payload positioning and protection.
- Industrial Rated Batteries. Built to withstand deep-discharge
and recharging, industrial rated batteries contain heavy plates and
separators. Externally mounted quick-release battery disconnect is readily
accessible to remove all power from truck circuits in the event of an
emergency. Hinged battery compartment covers provide easy access to
batteries for maintenance.
- High Strength Construction. Unitized seam-welded steel
frame resists operational stresses and provides a rugged housing to
protect truck components.
- Advanced Handle Control. Models come equipped with the
industry's most versatile control handle. Speed may be controlled with
twist grip or thumb control. Includes 3-speed forward and reverse detent
action speed control; thumb control of horn and dynamic brake.
- Chrome Plated Lift Cylinder. Provides smooth lift/lower
operation and maintenance-free long cylinder life.
- Pressure-Compensated Flow Control Valve. Located at
base of lift cylinder, regulates lowering speed (on telescopic models only).
- V-Boxed Load Wheels on Straddle Legs. This improved
straddle leg design not only protects load wheels, but its angular shape
aids in pushing empty pallets or other obstructions to the side and away
from the truck's work path.